Blogmas Day 14: Melting Snowman Shortbread
I love baking at all times of the year, but there is something special about baking when it is cold outside and you have some Christmas music on. This is why I decided to make these Melting Snowman Shortbread biscuits. They are so easy and you could even create them with a digestive biscuit from the supermarket! It means they would be great to create with children, especially as they are “melting” meaning they would easily be able to recreate them – with a little help.
For the biscuits – I made about 18 biscuits
300g plain flour
200g icing sugar
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add both the flour and bring together with your hands.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Roll out and cut into circles. You could use a cookie cutter, although I simply used a glass!
- Mix the icing sugar and boiled water together until the icing is desired consistency.
- Top with a marshmallow and decorate with your icing pens!
I would love to see you creating these and would love to see your photos!